Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥The Mom Thread♥

+9
melissa052
Courtnut
dreamgirl18
Unit7
Nemesis
scifidawn
x_mia_x
AshleyMC
MrsJazz
13 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

♥The Mom Thread♥ - Page 5 Empty Re: ♥The Mom Thread♥

Post by Courtnut Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:47 pm

Well.. Kinda like my husbands aunt who has adopted 2 children the most recent was an 18 month old girl in December who was raised by her parents until she was given up. And she always is like "well, she's my baby now, not theirs" and "it takes too long to send pictures" It takes like 3 minutes! I mean seriously?? She was raised by them their whole life and I'm sure they wanna see what she is like when she grows. It's not fair the way birth moms are treated. It makes me so mad. If their weren't girls like me, no one who can't have kids naturally would ever have kids.
Courtnut
Courtnut

Back to top Go down

Post by AlwaysChelsea Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:33 am

I agree 100% It's just unfair.
Are you going to try things that help your chances of getting pregnant?
AlwaysChelsea
AlwaysChelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtnut Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:40 am

Well, I am on Clomid. I take 100 mg even though I ovulated fine before. My cycles were like 40+ days long sometimes, and this helps regulate it. I had a miscarriage in March and since then my cycles have been way screwed up, but as of 2 days ago I hope it's returning back to normal. I pretty much skipped my last period, and I kept taking pregnancy tests and they were all negative. It was rather annoying haha
That and I have a Clearblue Easy fertility monitor to tell me when I ovulate. But other then that, I'm not doing anything else. There's a few things we've tried, but it's hard to keep doing all of those things every month.
Courtnut
Courtnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtnut Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:41 am

Oh, and the only problem with the Clomid I'm taking, is I used to ovulate around the 16th day of my cycle, sometimes the 24th day. When I started taking this, it went down and down and down. And now I'm lucky if I ovulate on the 10th day of my cycle if not sooner. So it kind of screws me up and confuses me
Courtnut
Courtnut

Back to top Go down

Post by AlwaysChelsea Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:44 am

Courtnut wrote:Well, I am on Clomid. I take 100 mg even though I ovulated fine before. My cycles were like 40+ days long sometimes, and this helps regulate it. I had a miscarriage in March and since then my cycles have been way screwed up, but as of 2 days ago I hope it's returning back to normal. I pretty much skipped my last period, and I kept taking pregnancy tests and they were all negative. It was rather annoying haha
That and I have a Clearblue Easy fertility monitor to tell me when I ovulate. But other then that, I'm not doing anything else. There's a few things we've tried, but it's hard to keep doing all of those things every month.

Well that sucks. Dang 40+ day periods! I don't think my family could handle. Well atleast it sorta seems to be getting back to normal, well maybe not... if you skipped your last period. I bet that get's annoying.
Yeah, that would be hard. So you want to have kids young?
AlwaysChelsea
AlwaysChelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by AlwaysChelsea Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:44 am

Courtnut wrote:Oh, and the only problem with the Clomid I'm taking, is I used to ovulate around the 16th day of my cycle, sometimes the 24th day. When I started taking this, it went down and down and down. And now I'm lucky if I ovulate on the 10th day of my cycle if not sooner. So it kind of screws me up and confuses me

Yeah, that would get confusing.
AlwaysChelsea
AlwaysChelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtnut Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:49 am

Huh? 40+ day periods? I meant cycles haha... If I was on my actual period that long, I would want to die. It's so weird after my last miscarriage, I don't have any pain at all when I'm on my period.
Yeah I want to have kids young. I don't see the point in waiting, if me and my hubby have had plenty of time together and we are stable enough to handle it. He wants a baby so bad that he cries sometimes. It's really sad and I hate that I can't seem to give him one.
So anyway, what about you? Do you wanna have kids young?
Courtnut
Courtnut

Back to top Go down

Post by AlwaysChelsea Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:54 am

Courtnut wrote:Huh? 40+ day periods? I meant cycles haha... If I was on my actual period that long, I would want to die. It's so weird after my last miscarriage, I don't have any pain at all when I'm on my period.
Yeah I want to have kids young. I don't see the point in waiting, if me and my hubby have had plenty of time together and we are stable enough to handle it. He wants a baby so bad that he cries sometimes. It's really sad and I hate that I can't seem to give him one.

Haha. Ohh. Yeeah, I'd want to die too. No pain? As in cramps? Or other pains?
Yeah, my brother is getting married in August, and he's 19 and his soon to be wife is 18.. and there already trying for kids. But she says she really doesn't know if she'll be able to get pregnant, just because he periods are all messed up.
I think I'll want kids young. My friend is going to have a baby soon. Like pretty much if I got pregnant at 19 or 20 I'd be okay, I've just sceen my friend and sister not have their babies, because they didn't want them... and I don't believe in that, unless it's adoption.
AlwaysChelsea
AlwaysChelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:04 am

Courtnut wrote:Huh? 40+ day periods? I meant cycles haha... If I was on my actual period that long, I would want to die. It's so weird after my last miscarriage, I don't have any pain at all when I'm on my period.

Believe me you would! I had to deal with 45-55 day long periods between 13-15, I'm surprised I didn't like kill myself during that period in life....
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AlwaysChelsea Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:05 am

melissa052 wrote:

Believe me you would! I had to deal with 45-55 day long periods between 13-15, I'm surprised I didn't like kill myself during that period in life....

Why so long?(If you want to answer.) I probably would. That's just horrible!
AlwaysChelsea
AlwaysChelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtnut Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:06 am

I personally could not forgive someone who has an abortion. But that's just me.
Yeah I'm having no pain at all. It's really weird. I used to have killer cramps. Haha I don't understand it usually it's the worst.
Well, I was 18 when I got married and according to everyone we should be divorced by now. But we're still happily married, and my 26 year old sister has been married a year longer then us and is getting divorced, but her relationship has been messed for a while.
Exactly, people say I should wait, but if I wait 5 years to try and it takes another 5 years to get pregnant I will be 30...
How old is your friend?
Courtnut
Courtnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtnut Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:07 am

Melissa, when I was younger I was in constant pain and I had a ton of reasons to kill myself. But I never did.
Did they give you a medication to stop your periods? They put my friend on birth control for that reason.
Courtnut
Courtnut

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:07 am

AlwaysChelsea wrote:
melissa052 wrote:

I don't know, I think something with my hormones maybe? I was finally taken to the doctor when I moved in with Grandma who gave me birth control pills which made them regular! BCP FTW!
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by AlwaysChelsea Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:09 am

Courtnut wrote:I personally could not forgive someone who has an abortion. But that's just me.
Yeah I'm having no pain at all. It's really weird. I used to have killer cramps. Haha I don't understand it usually it's the worst.
Well, I was 18 when I got married and according to everyone we should be divorced by now. But we're still happily married, and my 26 year old sister has been married a year longer then us and is getting divorced, but her relationship has been messed for a while.
Exactly, people say I should wait, but if I wait 5 years to try and it takes another 5 years to get pregnant I will be 30...
How old is your friend?

I have. I mean it's my own sister, my twin acually... and she was so young. I mean personaily I'd never get one. That's weird, I get really bad cramps too.
I don't believe in waiting five years.
She's sixteen.
AlwaysChelsea
AlwaysChelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:10 am

Courtnut wrote:Melissa, when I was younger I was in constant pain and I had a ton of reasons to kill myself. But I never did.
Did they give you a medication to stop your periods? They put my friend on birth control for that reason.

I know that feeling too... I've never been suicidal but I'm surprised I wasn't killed by the time I was 10!
Yeah, I was put on birth control for it.....
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by AlwaysChelsea Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:10 am

melissa052 wrote:
AlwaysChelsea wrote:
melissa052 wrote:

I don't know, I think something with my hormones maybe? I was finally taken to the doctor when I moved in with Grandma who gave me birth control pills which made them regular! BCP FTW!

Yeah BCP helped me alot, but it's still bad... but not 45-55 days!
AlwaysChelsea
AlwaysChelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtnut Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:20 am

That sucks Melissa I'm sorry!
How young was your sister? I personally think there is no circumstance in which abortion is okay. I have been in both situations in which people use an excuse to have an abortion. But I never saw killing my baby as a way out.
Courtnut
Courtnut

Back to top Go down

Post by AlwaysChelsea Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:30 am

Courtnut wrote:That sucks Melissa I'm sorry!
How young was your sister? I personally think there is no circumstance in which abortion is okay. I have been in both situations in which people use an excuse to have an abortion. But I never saw killing my baby as a way out.

She was thirteen. She really never talks about it, but I know it hurts her and she thinks about it alot. She just felt she couldn't have a baby.
AlwaysChelsea
AlwaysChelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by AlwaysChelsea Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:36 am

Courtnut wrote:Yeah. That's another reason I don't agree with abortion, is because most every woman regrets it for the rest of their life. With adoption you at least have a chance of feeling happy about your decision.
That's sad. I bet you think about it some times too.
Anyway, we kind got off subject for the mom thread haha I hope MrsJazz doesn't care

Yeah, and trust me she does regret it, even if it was three years ago its not getting much easier. I hope she doesn't mind either.
AlwaysChelsea
AlwaysChelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtnut Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:39 am

That is so sad I really feel for your sister. That is so young.
I've been thinking about taking a break from trying to conceive.. But I'm not sure yet I keep going back and forth. I told his parents we were done trying for a couple years. I lied to them because of what they did to me last time I was going through a miscarriage.
Courtnut
Courtnut

Back to top Go down

Post by AlwaysChelsea Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:46 am

Courtnut wrote:That is so sad I really feel for your sister. That is so young.
I've been thinking about taking a break from trying to conceive.. But I'm not sure yet I keep going back and forth. I told his parents we were done trying for a couple years. I lied to them because of what they did to me last time I was going through a miscarriage.

What did they do?
AlwaysChelsea
AlwaysChelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtnut Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:50 am

It's gonna sound stupid. The first time I was pregnant with him, we were pregnant with twins. We were really happy but only wanted to tell his parents and we didn't want them to tell anyone. Of course they didn't listen. So I had to deal with everyone bugging me about it the day I miscarried.
All the other times we didn't tell them because it was early. This last time, I heard the heartbeat so I wasn't too concerned about miscarrying but we still thought it was gonna end that way so we didn't wanna tell. He told his brother, and his parents supposedly just "knew" and I was bleeding one day and said to please not say anything. And if I didn't miscarry, we wanted to tell everyone ourselves. They didn't listen again. We had to go 2 days later to his dads birthday party, the day I miscarried.. And every single person that came through the door came up to me and said congratulations. And it made me wanna cry. And my husband got mad and then his family was mad at him for like ever. It was really stupid and inconsiderate of them.
Courtnut
Courtnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:37 am

Nevermind. Forget it. *deleting off topic posts*
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJazz Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:10 am

AlwaysChelsea wrote:My friend is going to have a baby in a few months and read somethings you guys have been writing. And wanted me to say thank you and that they seemed as they would help her alot.
And I must say all your babies are just aborable.

So glad you're reading this has helped give your friend some advice. If she ever has any questions don't hesitate at all to ask Smile
MrsJazz
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by AlwaysChelsea Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:11 am

Courtnut wrote:It's gonna sound stupid. The first time I was pregnant with him, we were pregnant with twins. We were really happy but only wanted to tell his parents and we didn't want them to tell anyone. Of course they didn't listen. So I had to deal with everyone bugging me about it the day I miscarried.
All the other times we didn't tell them because it was early. This last time, I heard the heartbeat so I wasn't too concerned about miscarrying but we still thought it was gonna end that way so we didn't wanna tell. He told his brother, and his parents supposedly just "knew" and I was bleeding one day and said to please not say anything. And if I didn't miscarry, we wanted to tell everyone ourselves. They didn't listen again. We had to go 2 days later to his dads birthday party, the day I miscarried.. And every single person that came through the door came up to me and said congratulations. And it made me wanna cry. And my husband got mad and then his family was mad at him for like ever. It was really stupid and inconsiderate of them.

I'm sorry. That sounds like it must have been really hard.
AlwaysChelsea
AlwaysChelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next